Japan Visa Requirements: Tourist (Php 1,000.00)
1. Philippine Passport
2. Visa Application Form – A4 size
4. Birth Certificate
5. Marriage Certificate (if the applicant is married)
NOTE: (4 and 5 must be from NSO main Office/Serbilis Outlet Center (Nationwide) issued within one (1) year). In case of non-record, you must submit a certificate of non-record together with the one from the Local Civil Registrar.
NOTE: Please indicate complete address and land line (telephone, if applicable) of the church in the baptismal certificate, and of the school in school record REQUIREMENTS: All documents must be original unless otherwise stated.
EXEMPTION OF BIRTH CERTIFICATES & MARRIAGE CONTRACT
If the applicant has a passport (old or valid) with a used Japanese visa
6. Daily Schedule in Japan (TAIZAI NITTEIHYO)
7. Personal Bank Certificate (Original - valid at least 2 mos. upon issuance)
8. Income Tax Return (Form 2316/ 1700/ 1701/ 1702) original and photocopy in A4 paper
i. Include the SEC of company if submitting the company ITR
i. If the applicant has no Guarantor but will submit Bank Certificate
c) Senior Citizen
ii. If the applicant is an OFW.
9. Signed Guarantee Letter – (for individual applicants), if applicant/s cannot provide the financial documents (Bank Certificate & ITR).
Guarantor can be:
10. Affidavit of Discrepancy - if there is a problem with the spelling of names or birth dates in the Birth Certificate and Passport.
11. Photocopy of passport’s Bio page or any Gov’t issued ID and Visa page (if available) – if Guarantor is not an applicant
12. Copy of I-CARD or AEP– For Foreign National or Passport copy if the Guarantor is a Foreign National
13. Authorization Letter and copy of Valid ID – if one of the applicant cannot personally come to file their visa applications.
WHO WILL FINANCE THE TRIP EXPENSES:
1. If Guarantor who lives in the Philippines or outside the country will shoulder part or all of the applicant’s travel expenses (either Filipinos or Foreign passport holder]
2. If Applicant is not Philippines nationality]
Please Note: It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that he/she meets the requirements for the grant of visa. Submission of any supporting documents not listed above is encouraged (e.g. applicant’s economic or social ties with the Philippines, urgent reasons for visit: medical certificate, wedding invitation Submission of requirements does not guarantee issuance of visa.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!