Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is an accredited travel agency and tour operator by Department of Tourism and Tourism Promotion Board. We are offering assistance for visa application for Filipino tourists who wish to visit United States of America for all-inclusive price of Php 15,000.00 per head (subject to change)
FOR A BUSINESS/TOURIST VISA:
- That the purpose of your trip to the U.S. is for a temporary visit, such as business, pleasure, or medical treatment.
- That you plan to remain in the U.S. for a specific, limited period of time.
- Evidence of funds to cover your expenses while in the United States.
- That you have a residence outside the U.S., as well as other binding social or economic ties, that will ensure your return abroad at the end of your visit.
- Fill out the draft DS-160 form and then submit to our office for assessment to check any additional information needed. Submit as well as a digital picture and one (1) 2x2 photo-size with the required specifications by U.S. Embassy.
- Visa fee
- Passport valid for travel to the United States with a validity date at least six (6) months beyond your intended period of stay in the United States. If more than one person is included in your passport, each person desiring a visa must submit an application.
**You may also bring whatever supporting documents you believe support the information provided to the consular officer.
You should bring the following documents to your interview. Original documents are always preferred over photocopies and you must bring these documents with you to the interview. Do not fax, email or mail any supporting documents to the Embassy.
- Certificate of Employment
- Current proof of income, tax payments, property or busines ownership, or assets.
- You travel itinerary and/or other explanation about your planned trip.
- A letter from your employer detailing your position, salary, how long you have been employed, any authorized vacation, and the business purpose, if any, of your U.S. trip.
- Criminal/court records pertaining to any arrest or conviction anywhere, even if you completed your sentence or were later pardoned.
Additionally, based on your purpose of travel, you should consider bringing the following:
- Bring your latest school results.
- Transcripts and degrees/diplomas.
- Also bring evidence of financial support such as monthly bank statements, fixed deposit slips, or other evidence.
Working adults: Bring an employment letter from your employer and pay slips from the most recent three (3) months.
Business visitors and company directors: Bring evidence of your position in the company and remuneration.
Visiting a relative: Bring photocopies of your relative's proof of status (e.g. Green Card, naturalization certificate, valid visa, etc).
Previous visitors to the U.S. : If you were previously in the United States, any documents attesting to your immigration or visa status.
Supporting Documents for Applicants Seeking Medical Care
If you wish to travel to the U.S. for medical treatment, then you should be prepared to present the following documentation in addition to the documents listed above and those the consular officer may require:
- A medical diagnosis from a local physician explaining the nature of your ailment and the reason you require treatment in the United States.
- A letter from a physician or medical facility in the United States expressing a willingness to treat this specific ailment and detailing the projected length and cost of treatment (including doctors' fees, hospitalization fees, and all medical-related expenses).
- A statement of financial responsibility from the individuals or organization paying for your transportation, medical and living expenses. The individuals guaranteeing payment of these expenses must provide proof of their ability to do so, often in the form of bank or other statements of income/savings or certified copies of income tax returns.
Citizens of China
In accordance with the agreement signed between the United States and China to extend visa validity, beginning on November 29, 2016, Chinese citizens with 10-year B1, B2 or B1/B2 visas in Peoples’ Republic of China passports will be required to update their biographical and other information from their visa application via a website every two years, or upon getting a new passport or B1, B2, or B1/B2 visa, whichever occurs first. This mechanism is called EVUS - Electronic Visa Update System.
Citizens of Mexico
Citizens and permanent residents of Mexico generally must have a nonimmigrant visa or Border Crossing Card (also known as a "Laser Visa"). For ease of travel, the B-1/B-2 and the Border Crossing Card have been combined into one document (DSP-150).
- Applicant may be invited for an interview if necessary.
- Please expect that there might be delays in processing of visa.
- The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa.
- All rates, fees, requirements and processing are subject to change without prior notice and non-refundable.
- Applicant is responsible in obtaining the complete requirements including the filling-in of forms. Please make sure that your documents are complete for our checking and submission.
- Courier fee for sending travel documents to/from our office in Taguig City is at guest account.
Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is not in any way can guarantee visa approval. For applicants who can't submit complete requirements, and insist to proceed with the application, shall accept the risk of visa denial. This list of requirements is an instruction of the Embassy and/or Consulate and not a suggestion of documents of what you can only provide.