Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is an accredited travel agency and tour operator by Department of Tourism and Tourism Promotion Board. We are offering assistance for visa application for Filipino tourists who wish to visit Canada for all-inclusive price of Php 12,500.00 per head (subject to change)
CANADIAN TOURIST VISA FOR FILIPINO
- Passports (regular, official or diplomatic) - with six (6) months validity (old and new) you must provide a copy of the page that shows your birth date and country of origin, and any pages with stamps, visas or markings. The validity of a Temporary Resident Visa cannot extend beyond the validity of the passport.
- Two (2) passport picture (35mm x 45mm) for each applicant; with white backgound, signed, dated and taken in the past six (6) months.
- Application Form IMM5257, fully completed, dated and signed, for each individual or family member who needs a visa. You must answer every question. If not applicable, write N/A.
- Family Information Form IMM 5645, each applicant 18 years or older must complete this form. You must answer every question. If not applicable, write N/A.
- Use of a representative (IMM 5476) (if applicable), Family members who apply on behalf of the applicant or third parties need to complete this form.
The purpose of your trip - you are coming to Canada for a temporary visit and details of your itinerary in what you’ll do in Canada.
Copies of any of the following:
- flight details (return or onward ticket)
- hotel reservations
- registration for an event
- letter of invitation from the person or business you will visit
- letter from your employer (as applicable)
- If you are traveling on business, the letter should also outline the purpose of your trip, and include the names and addresses of the companies you will visit.
- If you are self-employed, please provide evidence of your business (business registration, license and financial documents etc.).
Account statement: This can help us understand if you have enough money to support yourself during your stay in Canada.
Proof it is your account:Your name and address on the statement show that the account is yours.
- Bank name and contact
- Account details-At least 6 months of account details, including balances, helps us understand your financial situation.
- Any additional relevant documentation (last 2 pay slips, property titles, proof of pension, investments, etc.)
- If you are not paying for your own trip, indicate how your trip will be funded. Submit supporting documentation, for example: parents' bank statements; letter from employer covering costs; spouse's employment, proof of employment and financial documents for host in Canada (employment letter, pay slips, T4/Notice of Assessment, bank statements), etc.
- For self-employed applicants- Copy of Business Registrations, Copy of Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) with BIR Stamp) must include pages with Net income and total revenue.
- If you’re a student: you must also submit proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees.
A letter from your employer granting leave of absence and including: your name, position and current salary. This letter must include your employer's name, address, telephone and fax number.
Proof of current studies - an official document confirming your registration as a student at an academic institution.
If a minor- is traveling with only one parent or without parents, notarized permission from the non-accompanying parent(s) is (are) required.
- Minors (under 18 years of age) traveling alone or with a person other than their parents or legal guardians should have a notarized permission signed by both parents or legal guardian. It should also include the name of the adult who will be responsible for the children in Canada.
- School registration/proof of enrollment, PSA (Formerly NSO) Birth Certificate, Affidavit of Support and Consent if not travelling with either or both parents.
- Business name (xerox /clear copy).
- Bank Certificate (original) .
- Birth Certificate from PSA (Formerly NSO) issued within one (1) year.
- Invitation letter from relative or friend in Canada (IF ANY)
- Personal Appearance for biometrics
- Processing Time: 3-6 weeks (Please expect that there might be delays in processing of visa due to 2 years close operations of visa processing of several agencies.)
- Additional documents are Embassy’s discretion.
- All rates, fees, requirements and processing are subject to change without prior notice and non-refundable.
- Courier fee for sending travel documents to/from our office in Taguig City is at guest account.
Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is not in any way can guarantee visa approval. For applicants who can't submit complete requirements, and insist to proceed with the application, shall accept the risk of visa denial. This list of requirements is an instruction of the Canadian Embassy and not a suggestion of documents of what you can only provide.