Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is an accredited travel agency and tour operator by Department of Tourism and Tourism Promotion Board. We are offering assistance for visa application for Filipino tourists who wish to visit Denmark for all-inclusive price of Php 10,000.00 per head (subject to change).
Denmark Visa for Filipinos
- Schengen Application form - Dully completed truthfully and signed by the applicant. Applications of minors have to be signed by their legal guardian.
- One Passport sized photo with white background and not older than 6 months - altered photos are not accepted. Paste your photo (do not staple) on the designated space of the Schengen Visa Application form.
- Original Passport - must be valid for at least three months after departure from Schengen. Valid Passport must have at least 2 unused pages.
- Photocopy of Original Passport - bio page and used pages (with visas and stamps) IN COLOR.
- Photocopy of Roundtrip Flight Itinerary/ Airline Reservation - Please note it is not required to pay for/buy the ticket until avisa has been granted.
- Travel Medical Insurance valid for all Schengen-countries. The insurance has to cover the applicant for the entire durationof the stay in the Schengen area and must cover minimum EUR 30,000 for all risks e.g. accident, illness, medical emergency
evacuation, incl. COVID-19 etc.
- Full Itinerary of the Trip:
- Letter of intent
- Day-to-day itinerary
8. Proof of accommodation/ Hotel bookings
9. Original Bank Certificate of the Applicant – Please note that applicants have to provide proof of pocket money for the duration of the trip:
- Affidavit of financial support
- Proof of financial means of sponsor
- Valid identification of sponsor
Plus additional documents for Minors (under age of 18)
If travelling alone (without parents):
- Original letter of consent signed by both parents.
- Photocopies of passports/valid IDs of parents with signature and contact details.
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) clearance.
- Birth certificate for the minor.
If travelling with only one of the parents:
- Original Notarized letter of consent signed by the other parent along with his/her contact details.
- Photocopy of passport/valid ID with signature.
- Birth Certificate.
If only one parent has the sole custody of the child:
- Photocopy of Court Decision awarding custody to that one parent mustbe submitted.
If the other parent is deceased;
- Photocopy of Death Certificate must be submitted.
- Photocopy of both parents’ passports.
- Birth certificate of the minor.
- Photocopies of your previous passports for the past 3 years - bio page and used pages (with visas and stamps).
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate (if applicable).
- Photocopies of Birth Certificates of your Children (if applicable).
- Proof of occupation.
- If currently employed – Introductory Letter from employer printed on company’s letter head stating position, length of service, salary and duration of approved leave of absence, photocopy of company ID and pay slips for the last 3 months.
- If self-employed:
- Corporation - Photocopies of SEC registration with attached present Articles of Incorporation and Personal Income.
- Single proprietor - Photocopies of Business Name Registration Certificate from DTI and latest Income Tax Statement.
- If currently a Student - submit certification of enrolment from the school and school ID. If you will be going on a holiday during summer break, submit a certification of reservation or certification of enrolment to prove that you are enrolled for the next school year/semester. If travelling during school year, a certificate of leave of absence from school should also be submitted.
- Photocopies of own means and properties (if applicable) - land titles or car certificate of registration with official receipt.
- PERSONAL APPEARANCE NEEDED.
- Please expect that there might be delays in processing of visa.
- The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa.
- All rates, fees, requirements and processing are subject to change without prior notice and non-refundable.
- Applicant is responsible in obtaining the complete requirements including the filling-in of forms. Please make sure that your documents are complete for our checking and submission.
- Courier fee for sending travel documents to/from our office in Taguig City is at guest account.
Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is not in any way can guarantee visa approval. For applicants who can't submit complete requirements, and insist to proceed with the application, shall accept the risk of visa denial. This list of requirements is an instruction of the Embassy and/or Consulate and not a suggestion of documents of what you can only provide.