Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is an accredited travel agency and tour operator by Department of Tourism and Tourism Promotion Board. We are offering assistance for visa application for Filipino tourists who wish to visit Finland for all-inclusive price of Php 10,000.00 per head (subject to change).
Finland Visa for Filipinos
- Schengen Application form - shall be duly completed, dated and signed by the applicant. You must answer every question. If not applicable, write N/A.
- Passport- must be valid for a minimum of three (3) months after the planned journey, issued within the previous 10 years and have at least two (2) blank pages. Incl. possible another valid travel document and/or previous travel documents with previous Schengen visas issued within last 59 months.
- Travel medical insurance - Travel medical insurance must be valid for the duration of travel and cover the entire Schengen area. An applicant for a multiple-entry visa may provide an insurance policy, which is valid during the first trip. The minimum coverage of the policy must be 30,000 (thirty thousand) euros. The policy has to cover costs in case of sudden illness or accident and assistance on site, including the costs of medical repatriation to the place of permanent residence of the insured person or the repatriation in case of death. Name in Latin letters. Travel insurance must be from accredited companies only.
- The photographs must be: no more than 6-months old. 35–40mm in width. close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in sharp focus and clear of high quality with no ink marks or creases. Photographs taken with adigital camera must be high quality colour and printed on photo-quality paper.
If you wear glasses: the photograph mustshow your eyes clearly with no flash reflection off the glasses, and no tinted lenses (if possible,avoid heavy frames—wear lighter framed glasses if you have them) make sure that the frames do not cover any part of your eyes.
Head coverings are not permitted except for religious reasons, but your facial features from bottom of chin to top of forehead and both edges of your face must be clearly shown.
Documents confirming the purpose of the journey;
- Proof of itinerary- Travel plan/itinerary. Detailed day-to-day itinerary of the planned trip including all the destinations.
- Transport reservations- Transport reservations (roundtrip) including possible third countries and other Schengen countries. Please note, that it is not recommended to purchase the tickets before receiving a visa decision.
- Proof of accommodation- Proof of accommodation including all destinations of the journey.
Documents confirming applicant’s circumstances;
- Proof of financial means - Proof of sufficient means of subsistence: Previous 6 months bank statement.
- Proof of employment - Letter of employment on official letterhead, stamped and dated; containing contact information (address, email, tel. number) as well as name, position and signature of the countersigning officer. The letter must state the name and position of the applicant, salary, years of employment/studies and approval of absence/position after leave.
Documents confirming employer’s circumstances;
- If self-employed:
- Department of Trade Industry (DTI)/Securities Exchange Commission SEC registration of business.
- Income Tax Return.
- Business Financial Statement.
- If employed: Certificate of employment.-Certificate of leave absence.
Proof of studies;
- If currently studying: Letter of studies on official letterhead, stamped and dated; containing contact information (address, email, tel. number) as well as name, position and signature of the countersigning officer. The letter must state the name of the applicant, years of studies and approval of absence.
Other additional documents
Any other documents relating your personal ties in country of origin/residence, like marriage certificate (certified by PSA), title deeds or lease agreement, etc. Social security contributions (pension) or other proof of assets (if relevant).
Documents for third country citizens
- In case of non-Filipino applicant: Valid residence status in the Philippines – photocopy of Alien Certificate Registration (ACR) and re-entry permit.
Documents for minors
- Birth certificate- Documents for minors:Birth certificate(certified by PSA).
Documents when parent(s)/guardian(s) not travelling together with the child;
- Documents for minors; Copy of passport(s) of custodian(s) (from both parents, if applicable). Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) clearance, notarized permission to travel, proof of economic means of parent(s)/guardian(s) and affidavit of support.
- Proof of custody changes: Documents for minors: If applicable: court decision of custody (notarized).
- PERSONAL APPEARANCE NEEDED.
- Other submission documents are added, if needed
- Please expect that there might be delays in processing of visa.
- The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa.
- All rates, fees, requirements and processing are subject to change without prior notice and non-refundable.
- Applicant is responsible in obtaining the complete requirements including the filling-in of forms. Please make sure that your documents are complete for our checking and submission.
- Courier fee for sending travel documents to/from our office in Taguig City is at guest account.
Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is not in any way can guarantee visa approval. For applicants who can't submit complete requirements, and insist to proceed with the application, shall accept the risk of visa denial. This list of requirements is an instruction of the Embassy and/or Consulate and not a suggestion of documents of what you can only provide.