Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is an accredited travel agency and tour operator by Department of Tourism and Tourism Promotion Board. We are offering assistance for visa application for Filipino tourists who wish to visit France for all-inclusive price of Php 10,000.00 per head (subject to change).
France Visa for Filipinos
- Schengen Application form - shall be duly completed, dated and signed by the applicant. You must answer every question. If not applicable, write N/A.
- Passport- issued less than 10 years ago, containing at least two blank pages, with a period of validity at least 3 months longer than the date on which you intend to leave or, in the case of a long stay, at least three months longer than the expiry date of the visa requested. Be sure to transmit (scan) ALL PAGES of your travel document containing visas, entry and exit stamps or any other inscription.
- Pictures- 45mm x 35mm. Taken in the last 6 months. Color only (No black and white). Two (2) quantities needed in application.
- For non-Philippine applicants : copy of Alien Certificate Registration (ACR) valid at least three months beyond the date of departure from the territory of the Member States.
- ID photograph.
- If you have an official travel document, a note verbale is required.
3. Purpose of travel/stay
- Copy of the travel itinerary.
- Detailed day-to-day itinerary of the planned trip.
Proof of occupation
- certificate of employment
- certificate of leave absence
- latest Income Tax Return
- proof of company registration issued by the DTI or SEC registration of business,
- business Financial Statement
- proof of school enrolment
- proof of ties in the Philippines (proof of social security contributions, copy of real estate property-title-deed, proof of family ties in the Philippines : birth certificate of children or marriage certificate issued by the PSA).
- Bank certification, bank books, personal bank statements showing regular income, credit card statements or balance covering the last six months. For minors : proof of parents' or legal guardian's economic means.
- Confirmation of hotel booking, hotel voucher or letter of promise of accommodation by the host, attestation d'accueil.
D'Attestation D'accueil is an Accommodation Certificate/Hospitality Certificate provided by the France govt for the benefits of the foreign visitor.
Travel health insurance
- Travel health insurance certificate
*Travel medical insurance must be valid for the duration of travel and cover the entire Schengen area. An applicant for a multiple-entry visa may provide an insurance policy, which is valid during the first trip. The minimum coverage of the policy must be 30,000 (thirty thousand) euros. The policy has to cover costs in case of sudden illness or accident and assistance on site, including the costs of medical repatriation to the place of permanent residence of the insured person or the repatriation in case of death. Travel insurance must be from accredited companies only.
- PERSONAL APPEARANCE NEEDED.
- Other submission documents are added, if needed.
- Please expect that there might be delays in processing of visa.
- The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa.
- All rates, fees, requirements and processing are subject to change without prior notice and non-refundable.
- Applicant is responsible in obtaining the complete requirements including the filling-in of forms. Please make sure that your documents are complete for our checking and submission.
- Courier fee for sending travel documents to/from our office in Taguig City is at guest account.
Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is not in any way can guarantee visa approval. For applicants who can't submit complete requirements, and insist to proceed with the application, shall accept the risk of visa denial. This list of requirements is an instruction of the Embassy and/or Consulate and not a suggestion of documents of what you can only provide.