Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is an accredited travel agency and tour operator by Department of Tourism and Tourism Promotion Board. We are offering assistance for visa application for Filipino tourists who wish to visit Ireland for all-inclusive price of Php 10,000.00 per head (subject to change)
Ireland Visa for Filipinos
- 2 pcs. identical, good quality, passport size photographs, taken within recent 3 months, with white background.
- Non-refundable Visa Fee.
- Original Passport -valid only if signed, must have validity of 6 months after the date of RETURN from Ireland for short stay visas OR atleast 1 year validity for long stay visas.
- Original previous passport.
- Birth and Marriage Certificate (If applicable)- original PSA copy.
- Non Filipino passport holders must show evidence of long stay permissions forthe Philippines, ie.Visa, & ACR with permission to stay for atleast 3 months upon return from Ireland.
PURPOSE OF TRAVEL
- Application letter- A signed undertaking stating your full name, address, thedates and purpose of your visit to Ireland. If applicable, list the names, address, and relation to, family members residing in Ireland. You should state that you will observe the conditions of your visa, that you will not become a burden on the State, and that you will leave the State before the expiration of your permission to remain.
- Evidence of Flight & Hotel Booking OR Letter of Invitation &Support/Assurance from host, stating dates of proposed visit, relation to applicant, contact details, address of accommodations being provided, extent of support, (estimated cost in euro if applicable) and guarantee that they will assure their guest will not be a burden on the state and will not exceed their permission to stay. ID and proof of address of host such as utility bill.
- Cruise or Land Tour Booking- if applicable, showing name, travel dates,itinerary, whether deposits have been paid.
OBLIGATIONS TO RETURN
- Evidence of Business or Profession, ie, ITR, BIR Registration, Mayors Permit,SEC, Professional License.
- Certificate of Employment/Enrollment from current employer/schoolguaranteeing employment /enrollment of the applicant upon their return after their visit to Ireland.(if applicable), this must be on official letterhead with contact details and must state, tenure, dates of approved leave of absence, and must be accompanied by recent 3 months payslips.
- Evidence of residence- Copy of property ownership or lease agreement orstatement as living with family.
- Dependent Family members (if applicable) original PSA birth certificate.
- Evidence of funds – bank certificate (stating name, type of account, dateopened, ADB, and available funds) & most recent 6 months bank statements or passbook. Irregular lump sum deposits must be explained.
- Travel Insurance – minimum coverage of €30,000.-, ensure it covers Ireland forthe duration of your stay.
- Where expenses are shouldered by another- Signed letter of support statingsponsor’s full name, address, contact number, email address, how they are connected to applicant, proof of relationship, why they are shouldering.
FOR BUSINESS/CONFERENCE/TTRAINING/EXAM/PERFORMANCE (Less than 14 days stay)
- Letter of invitation/confirmation from Irish company/counterpart in Ireland stating the reason for, and duration of proposed visit, and responsibility for the applicant’s accommodation/maintenance cost, etc., (on company letterhead with complete contact details & email address of reference) must be indicated in letter;
- Letter from local company stating the reason for and duration of proposed visitand responsibility for the applicant’s accommodation/maintenance cost, etc., (on company letterhead with complete contact details & email address) must be indicated in letter.
- Letter from conference host setting out details including nature, duration andprogramme of conference and responsibility for accommodation/maintenance costs, and confirmation of delegate registration; (for conference)
- For Conference attendees, relevance of conference to your profession or studies must be explained if the letter of invitation from conference host/organizers does not.
- Evidence of Funds if expenses are not shouldered by company, & explanation why it is not shouldered by the company.
- Government officials (using official passports) must have DFAendorsement/TPN.
For Incentive Trips:
- Guarantee Letter of the Company
- Bank Certificate and statement
- ITR, Business Permit, SEC
- PERSONAL APPEARANCE NEEDED
- Processing Time: 15-25 days (Please expect that there might be delays in processing of visa due to 2 years close operations of visa processing of several agencies.)
- Additional documents are Embassy’s discretion
- All rates, fees, requirements and processing are subject to change without prior notice.
- Courier fee for sending travel documents to/from our office in Taguig City is at guest account.
- Applicant is responsible in obtaining the complete requirements including the filling-in of forms. Please make sure that your documents are complete for our checking and submission.
Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is not in any way can guarantee visa approval. For applicants who can't submit complete requirements, and insist to proceed with the application, shall accept the risk of visa denial. This list of requirements is an instruction of the Embassy and/or Consulate and not a suggestion of documents of what you can only provide.