Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is an accredited travel agency and tour operator by Department of Tourism and Tourism Promotion Board. We are offering assistance for visa application for Filipino tourists who wish to visit Czech Republic for all-inclusive price of Php 10,000.00 per head (subject to change).
Czech Republic Visa for Filipinos
- Application form - Dully completed truthfully in English or Czech in print and signed by the applicant. Applications of minors have to be signed by their legal guardian.
- Passport- Valid at least 3 months beyond the expiration date of the
requested visa (exit of Schengen), at least 2 blank pages.
- Visa Fee Non-refundable (No visa fee for minors below 6 years and for spouses or minor children of EU nationals residing in the Czech Republic).
- Passport Picture; Not older than 6 months, format 3,5 x 4,5 cm, color, no photoshop rework, light background, complying with ICAO guidelines, glued on the application form. Without sunglasses, hat or other head covering unless you wear this for your religious reasons.
- Passport Copy First data page- minors need to submit a copy of their legal guardian’s passport as well.
Non-Filipino applicants need to submit copies of their valid residence status in the Philippines: re-entry permit and Alien Certificate Registration (ACR), valid at least 3 months beyond the date of departure from the Schengen territory.
- Previous Schengen visa (Not mandatory but helpful): if applicants travelled to other Schengen countries before and want to demonstrate their travel history, copies of previous Schengen visa can be submitted; copies of empty passport pages are not required.
- All risk Travel Health Insurance-Valid for all Schengen countries and for the full duration of the intended stay, minimum coverage sum of € 30.000 travel insurance cannot be accepted if it excludes the coverage of a pandemic illness.
- Proof of travel arrangements:
- Flight reservation
- Copy of the round trip airline reservation,
- issued on the name of the traveler with complete itinerary.
9. Applicants financial means:
- Bank certification (original);
- bank books;
- personal bank statements showing regular income;
- credit card statements or balance covering the last 6 month.
- For minors: proof of parents or legal guardian’s economic means
10. Proof of ties in the Philippinese.g. Proof of social security contributions, copy of real estate property (title-deed), proof of family ties in the Philippines (e.g. birth certificate of children or marriage certificate) which should be issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
11. Proof of occupation:
- If employed:
- Certificate of employment;
- certificate of leave of absence;
- latest income tax return
- If self-employed:
- Proof of company registration issued
by the Department of Trade Industry
(DTI) or Securities Exchange
Commission SEC registration of business
- latest Income tax return,
- business financial statement.
- If pupil/student:
- Proof of enrollment, certificate of leave
of absence if traveling during school
12. If traveling with spouse and/orchildren: Marriage contract certified by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) and Birth certificates of children certified by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA).
13. Proof of accommodation: Confirmation of hotel booking, hotel voucher or letter of
promise of accommodation by the host (invitation letter);printed on max. 2 pages.
14. Minors: If traveling alone or with only one parent: written consent of the non-traveling parent/legal guardian or proof of sole custody of the traveling parent or legal guardian. If the name of the father does not appear in the PSA issued birth certificate, no consent is required. Copy of bio data page of parent(s) or legal guardian’s passport. Birth certificate certified by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA). If traveling alone: Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) clearance.
Plus additional documents each travel purpose as follows:
TOURISM: Itinerary Detailed day-to-day itinerary of the planned trip, indicating arrival and departure in other Schengen countries.
FAMILY / FRIENDSVISIT:
- Proof of Sponsorship-Invitation Letter and proof of sponsor’s financial means. Necessary if the applicant’s financial means are not sufficient or the Embassy assesses the necessity.
- Proof of Relationship Such as birth certificate, marriage certificate, photocopy of the passports biodata pageof the sponsor/host, any other proof of knowing each other personally.
BUSINESS, CULTURAL, SPORTS EVENT, STUDY or OFFICIAL VISIT:
- Certificate from the employer
- Letter of the Philippine company introducing the businessperson, purpose of duration of the visit(s), financial cover of the visit, short company profile, etc.
Invitation from the inviting company or organization
Letter should contain the following information: relevant personal data of the invited person, the invited person’s function, Length of the visit, Purpose of the visit and activity to be undertaken during the stay, Who is to cover the cost of the stay, Name and position of the counter signing person.
Proof of recent business contacts: Proof of continued business relation between the 2 companies (e.g.contracts, invoices), if relevant.
Participants in commercial fair, congress,cultural or sports events
A personalized letter containing the relevant personal data of the invited person and his/her function and the name, contact details and position of the counter signing person as well as the length and purpose of the visit or activity.
Study, research or other types of internship: Certificate of admission or registration at an educational establishment for the purpose of attending academic or vocational courses, or Cover letter from the inviting company.
- Proof of Sponsorship
Necessary if the applicant’s financial means are not sufficient or the Embassy assesses the necessity during visa process.
- PERSONAL APPEARANCE NEEDED
- Please expect that there might be delays in processing of visa.
- Submitting a visa application, including all the required documents, does not automatically mean that the visa will be issued.
- All rates, fees, requirements and processing are subject to change without prior notice.
- Applicant is responsible in obtaining the complete requirements including the filling-in of forms. Please make sure that your documents are complete for our checking and submission.
- Courier fee for sending travel documents to/from our office in Taguig City is at guest account.
Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is not in any way can guarantee visa approval. For applicants who can't submit complete requirements, and insist to proceed with the application, shall accept the risk of visa denial. This list of requirements is an instruction of the Embassy and/or Consulate and not a suggestion of documents of what you can only provide.