Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is an accredited travel agency and tour operator by Department of Tourism and Tourism Promotion Board. We are offering assistance for visa application for Filipino tourists who wish to visit Croatia for all-inclusive price of Php 10,000.00 per head (subject to change)
Croatia Visa for Filipinos
- Passport-issued in the last 10 years, 2 empty pages, expiry date exceeding requested visa by 3 months.
- Schengen Visa Application Form- Duly completed and signed. You must answer every question. If not applicable, write N/A.
- Passport photo- size 35x45 mm in color with plain light colour background (not older than 6 months) attached to the top rightcorner of the application form. Need two (2) quantitis in application.
- Fingerprints- 10 fingers (Persons whose fingerprints have been collected within the previous 59 months should not have the fingerprints collected again. If, during the processing of the visa application, the consulate establishes that the applicant's fingerprints are not stored or are of low quality, the applicant shall be called to have his fingerprints collected).
- Copy of the applicant’s passport identify page (incl. extension date if applicable) and copy of documentation on former travels abroad; if relevant an old passport should be attached the application and copy of pages with previous or valid visas to the Schengen area, USA, Canada, UK and Australia – including entry and exit stamps.
- Foreign nationals in the Philippines: For non-Filipino applicants who have valid residence status in the Philippines;
- - Copy of Alien Certificate Registration (ACR)
- - Re-entry permit.
- For minors (person under 18 travelling alone or with only one parent)
- An authorization to travel (alone or with one parent) /affidavit of support and consent of parents (specially of the non-travelling parents) indicating the purpose of the trip, duration of the trip etc. and signed by both parents/legal guardians or from the parent/guardian who does not travel, with copy of their passports or national identification cards. The signature(s) should be legalised by a notary office.
- Copy of the passport of parents/legal guardians.
- Birth certificate of the minor certified by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA).
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) clearance.
Proof of will to return:
- Copy of employment contract or social security contributions (if relevant).
- Copy of real estate property – title-deed (if relevant).
- Proof of family ties in the Philippines (e.g. marriage certificate)
Proof of financial means:
- Bank certification, bank books.
- Personal bank statements, credit card statements or balance covering the last six months.
For minors: Proof of economic means of parents or legal guardian (cf. the above).
Persons without their own resources: statement on sponsorship with proof of the sponsors’ financial funds. Funds must be equivalent to EUR 70 per day of the visit. If the visitor has submitted a proof of ensured accommodation, he/she must possess amount equivalent of EUR 30 per day of the visit. Exception: if stated in the letter of guarantee, that guarantor is covering all expenses.
Proof of occupation
If employed: Certificate of employment. Certificate of leave absence.
If self-employed: Department of Trade Industry (DTI)/Securities Exchange Commission SEC registration of business. Income Tax Return. Business Financial Statement.
If student: Proof of enrolment. Certificate of leave absence if travelling during school year.
If retired: Bank statement showing the pension received for the last six months. Pay or pension slips, proof of scholarship, etc.
If travelling with spouse and/or children: Marriage contract certified by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA). Birth certificates of children certified by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA).
Plane Ticket: Copy of the roundtrip airline reservation with Passenger Registration Number (or reservation number) and travel itinerary.
Evidence of travel itineraries if visit in several Member States are planned. Confirmation of the reservation of an organised trip or any other appropriate document indicating the envisaged travel plans.
Travel health insurance: Valid for the Schengen area, covering any expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgency medical attention, emergency hospital treatment or death during the stay. The minimum coverage for medical treatment EUR 30.000.
PROOF OF PURPOSE OF STAY - Medical treatment
- Letter from a physician or a hospital in the Schengen area confirming the appointment; and confirming as well the necessity of treatment at that hospital or clinic, and;
- Proof of medical insurance or proof of payment for medical treatment. The applicant must present documents that proof that he has enough economic means to pay the medical treatment in its country of destination.
PROOF OF PURPOSE OF STAY - Transit
- In case of transit through the territory of the Member States, the applicant shall present the visa of the country to be visited after the transit, as well as the reservation of the airplane or train tickets towards its final destination.
PROOF OF PURPOSE OF STAY - Members of the immediate family (spouse, children) of a citizen of Croatia/EU/EEA/Switzerland proof of the family tie (legalized birth or marriage certificate with photocopy of the ID card of the Croatian/EU/EEA/Swiss citizen; exonerated from proof of financial means & social and professional status & travel insurance & accommodation).
- Please expect that there might be delays in processing of visa.
- Submitting a visa application, including all the required documents, does not automatically mean that the visa will be issued.
- All rates, fees, requirements and processing are subject to change without prior notice and non-refundable.
- Applicant is responsible in obtaining the complete requirements including the filling-in of forms. Please make sure that your documents are complete for our checking and submission.
- Courier fee for sending travel documents to/from our office in Taguig City is at guest account.
- During the examination of an application, the Embassy may request additional documents, and may call the applicant for an interview to the Embassy of the Republic of Croatia in Jakarta.
Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is not in any way can guarantee visa approval. For applicants who can't submit complete requirements, and insist to proceed with the application, shall accept the risk of visa denial. This list of requirements is an instruction of the Embassy and/or Consulate and not a suggestion of documents of what you can only provide.