Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is an accredited travel agency and tour operator by Department of Tourism and Tourism Promotion Board. We are offering assistance for visa application for Filipino tourists who wish to visit Ukraine for all-inclusive price of Php 10, 00.00 per head (subject to change)
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE IN A4 SIZE
- Signed visa application form;
- applicant’s valid passport/travel document;
- 1passport-size applicant’s photo must be an up to date photograph (not more than 6 months old)
- Flight reservation (copy of the round trip airline reservation); no issued ticket required at the time of application
- Residence documents – valid residence permits/equivalents (in cases where applicants reside in a country that is different from the country of their nationality/citizenship);
- Proof that the applicant is a holder of (or is entitled to benefit from) a valid medical/travel insurance policy to cover Ukraine and the period of stay (the policy should provide a minimum of €30 000 or equivalent coverage) and Covid-19 Insurance which you can only avail it at visitukraine.today
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover the costs of stay (e.g. bank statement for 2 recent months, cash in Ukrainian hryvnia/other convertible currency, bank cards along with current/savings account balance statements provided the bank cards can be cashed in Ukraine, hotel/accommodation booking, letter from the applicant’s employer/sponsor confirming their coverage of applicant’s expenses in Ukraine, a return/transit ticket etc);
- Proof that the applicant’s main purpose of journey to Ukraine is tourism (hotel/accommodation booking(s), programme of stay, information on the tour(s) and the tour(s’) timeframes, tourist agency details, transfer details, sightseeing information etc.).
Please note that applicants might be asked for additional documents by Ukraine’s visa officers (e.g. return flight tickets and other documents confirming applicants’ circumstances (to be defined by Ukraine’s visa officers of the relevant Embassy/Consulate General).
- Applicant may be invited for an interview if necessary.
- Please expect that there might be delays in processing of visa.
- The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa.
- All rates, fees, requirements and processing are subject to change without prior notice and non-refundable.
- Applicant is responsible in obtaining the complete requirements including the filling-in of forms. Please make sure that your documents are complete for our checking and submission.
- Courier fee for sending travel documents to/from our office in Taguig City is at guest account.
- Please note, that the Embassy has the right to refuse fast track procedure. Also, the Embassy can refuse procession of the application in case application in not admissible as defined by the Visa legislation.
- Processing procedure and time are solely of competence of the Embassy of Ukraine to Malaysia.
Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is not in any way can guarantee visa approval. For applicants who can't submit complete requirements, and insist to proceed with the application, shall accept the risk of visa denial. This list of requirements is an instruction of the Embassy and/or Consulate and not a suggestion of documents of what you can only provide.