Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is an accredited travel agency and tour operator by Department of Tourism and Tourism Promotion Board. We are offering assistance for visa application for Filipino tourists who wish to visit South Africa for all-inclusive price of Php 7,000 per head (subject to change)
Please be advised all documents should be printed in A4 paper
- Passport (valid for at least 30 days after the intended stay/departure date from South Africa; atleast Two unused/blank visa pages).
- Two recent (not older than 30 days/1 month) passport size, (35mm x 45mm of the picture) photographs.
- Fully completed visa application form-11 (DHA-84) – must be completed in black ink and block letters.
- Application form-11 (DHA-84) must be signed by the applicant and signature should match the signature on the passport.
- Vaccination certificate, (yellow fever) if applicant will travel through or stay in yellow fever belt.
- Proof of financial – 3 months bank statement, certified by bank and not older than 7 days fromthe time of application. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- There must be 15 working days before the proposed flight itinerary;
- Round trip airline ticket reservation. No fixed flight arrangements should be made until the visa has been attained.
- Proof of hotel booking or accomodation.
- All supporting documents should be duly certified by the Police in South African Commissioneror Commissioner of Oaths. Invitation letter from host in South Africa must be signed;
- Original Marriage certificate, where applicable.
- Copies of passport bio-data pages.
- Original covering letter signed by the applicant stating the name, passport number of applicant(s) and duration of visit. Letter must have the physical address, as well as contact details of authorized signature’s name, designation and signature (should clearly mention who will bear the expenses of the trip), outlining the purpose and duration of visit. Letter must be certified.
- For foreign passport holder, copy of work visa/residence permit in Philippines.
For Minor Dependent Children;
- Documents such as Parental Consent Affidavit form for which the link is below, passport copy of parents as well as child + Unabridged Birth Certificate of child must be carried for Parental Consent Affidavit procedure. In case of death of either parents’death certificate has to be
produced. In case of death of both parents the procedure has to be carried out by legal guardian and death certificates mandatory of both parents to be produced. In case of divorce the legal divorce documents has to be produced.
- Affidavit less than 3 months old as part of the application. Originals should be kept for their records while travelling Minors who apply for a South African visa shall be required to submit the attested copy of Parental Consent to South Africa.
- If unabridged birth certificate is in local language than English translation affidavit must be produce along with local language unabridged birth certificate.
- Applicant may be invited for an interview if necessary.
- Please expect that there might be delays in processing of visa.
- The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa.
- All rates, fees, requirements and processing are subject to change without prior notice and non-refundable.
- Applicant is responsible in obtaining the complete requirements including the filling-in of forms. Please make sure that your documents are complete for our checking and submission.
- Courier fee for sending travel documents to/from our office in Taguig City is at guest account.
Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is not in any way can guarantee visa approval. For applicants who can't submit complete requirements, and insist to proceed with the application, shall accept the risk of visa denial. This list of requirements is an instruction of the Embassy and/or Consulate and not a suggestion of documents of what you can only provide.