Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is an accredited travel agency and tour operator by Department of Tourism and Tourism Promotion Board. We are offering assistance for visa application for Filipino tourists who wish to visit United Kingdom for all-inclusive price of Php 11,000.00 per head (subject to change)
- United Kingdom Tourist Visa for Filipinos
- If Employed - Certificate of Employment (with start and length of employment, salary, role and company details), Approved leave of absence (Employed), Copy of Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) with BIR Stamp
- If Self-Employed – Business Registration with business owner’s name and start date of business, ITR must include pages with Net income and total revenue
- If Student: Letter from School (confirming employment and leave of absence)
5. Original Bank Certification with Bank statements for the past 6 months
6. Flight Reservation/Confirmation/Detailed Itinerary
7. Personal Appearance for biometrics at VFS
8. FOR INDIAN NATIONAL: SAME REQUIREMENTS WITH FILIPINO + ACR-I CARD
- School registration/proof of enrollment, PSA (Formerly NSO) Birth Certificate, Affidavit of Support and Consent if not travelling with either or both parents.
- If not accompanied by your parent or guardian: a signed letter from your parents/guardian, their passport w/signature.
English Language Proficiency: When required, generally via an accredited test.
United Kingdom Business Visa for Filipinos
- Original valid passport – Including old passport with previous visa2. 2 pcs. passport-sized photo (colored/white background)
- Accomplished Visa Forms- Complete the form and bring all other required documents to our office.
- Employment Certification (Please state position and salary)
- Approved leave of absence (Employed)
- Copy of Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) with BIR Stamp; For Self-employed ITR must include pages with Net income and total revenue
- Original Bank Certification with bank statements for the past 6 months
- Flight Reservation/Confirmation
- Personal Appearance for Biometrics at VFS
- Endorsement Letter from local employer
- Copy of Business Registrations and financial statements of employer
- Invitation letter from counterpart in the UK
- FOR INDIAN NATIONAL: SAME REQUIREMENTS WITH FILIPINO + ACR-I CARD
United Kingdom Visa Application with a legal resident as a sponsor:
1. Copy of passport biodata page
2. Proof of Financial capacity - bank statements and bank certificate, land/condominium titles, car registration, etc.
3. Proof of employment- Certificate of Employment, payslips, etc.
4. Cover Letter - State the reason why you want to go to the UK, how long you’re staying, who is paying for your trip, your relationship with him/her, what you’re doing in the Philippines, etc. Cover letter must be shown to them that you have no reason to overstay in the United Kingdom and you/your sponsor/both of you are capable of financing your trip.
5. Proof of Relationship with the sponsor - If you’re a couple, you can submit photos of you together. If he/she is your parent, then you can submit your birth certificate.
1. Invitation Letter- Details should contain the following that he/she inviting you to the UK, your relationship. the duration, the place that you will stay and sponsoring your finances while you're there, his/her address and the list of documents that will be provided.
2. Proof of identity- copy of passport, valid IDs, and/or birth certificate.
3. Proof of financial capacity- includes bank statement, and/or payslips.
4. Proof of address- This could be any biling statement.
- Processing Time: 30-45 days (Please expect that there might be delays in processing of visa due to 2 years close operations of visa processing of several agencies.)
- Additional documents are Embassy’s discretion
- All rates, fees, requirements and processing are subject to change without prior notice and non-refundable.
- Courier fee for sending travel documents to/from our office in Taguig City is at guest account.
Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is not in any way can guarantee visa approval. For applicants who can't submit complete requirements, and insist to proceed with the application, shall accept the risk of visa denial. This list of requirements is an instruction of the Embassy and/or Consulate and not a suggestion of documents of what you can only provide.