Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is an accredited travel agency and tour operator by Department of Tourism and Tourism Promotion Board. We are offering assistance for visa application for Filipino tourists who wish to visit Malta for all-inclusive price of Php 10,000.00 per head (subject to change).
Malta Visa for Filipinos
- One (1) completed and signed visa application form duly filled in legibly in English.
- Two (2) passport-size photographs on a white background,which must be no more than 6 months old. Glue one photograph on the designated space of the application form.
- Original and one (1) photocopy of the applicant’s passport(only pages with visa stickers or stamps need to be copied, as well as the passport’s extension date if applicable). The applicant’s passport should be valid for at least three (3)months valid upon return. It should contain at least 2 blank pages. Former passport(s) with all pages attached.
Proof of travel:
- Copy of the roundtrip airline booking with Passenger Registration Number (or booking number) and travel itinerary.
- Airline itinerary should cover your entry and exit to and from Malta and to all Schengen countries of destinations, including your exit and entry from MANILA TO MANILA (EX. MANILA-LONDONSCHENGEN-LONDON-MANILA).
- The ticket should prove that the stay in the Schengen area does not exceed 90 days. It is recommended not to buy the ticket until the visa is granted.Detailed day-to-day itinerary of the planned trip.
Proof of Travel medical insurance coverage;
- From an accredited Insurance Company
- The insurance must cover CO V I D1 9 on the entire
period of intended stay, valid for all Schengen States and covering any expenses which may arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention, emergency hospital treatment or death during the stay.
- Minimum coverage of 30,000 euros.
*If you are joining a cruise, please provide your bookingcertificate and the ship's itinerary*
Proof of accommodation for the whole duration of the intended stay. Hotel confirmation or hotel voucher (to all Schengen states of destination).
Proof of financial means of the applicants:
- Original Bank Certificates, Bank Books.
- Recent personal bank statement, credit card statement or balance over the last three (3) months.
- Income Tax Return
- If applicant is a minor: Proof of economic means of parents or legal guardians
Proof of Socio-professional status:
- Certificate of employment
- Certificate of leave of absence
- DTI/SEC registration of business
- Income Tax Return
- Business Financial Statement
For retired persons: Proof of pension or other regular income
If student: Proof of enrolment - Certificate of leave of absence if travelling during the school year
For unemployed adults:
- If married: Letter of employment and income of
the spouse and marriage contract certified by National Statistics Office
- If single/divorced/widow/widower: any other proof of regular income
Proof of will to return:
- Copy of employment contract or social security contributions (if relevant).
- Copy of real estate property- title deed (if relevant)
- Proof of family ties in the Philippines (e.g. marriage certificate)
For minors (under 18) :
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Clearance
- Affidavit of Support and Consent of both parents or legal guardians (especially of the non-travelling parent) notarized and legalized by Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Birth Certificate of the minor certified by the National Statistic Office (NSO)
- Photocopy of passport of parents/legal guardians.
For non-Filipino applicants who have valid residence status inthe Philippines:
- Copy of Alien Certificate Registration (ACR)
- Re-entry permit valid for 3 months after return
- PERSONAL APPEARANCE NEEDED.
- If the checklist states that you need to provide the original document, please bring the original copies when you submit your application. Otherwise, we will not be able to accept your application.
- *For those documents which are mentioned to be “notarised” pertains to “notarised or authenticated by Department of Foreign Affairs”.
- All rates, fees, requirements and processing are subject to change without prior notice and non-refundable.
- Applicant is responsible in obtaining the complete requirements including the filling-in of forms. Please make sure that your documents are complete for our checking and submission.
- Courier fee for sending travel documents to/from our office in Taguig City is at guest account.
- Other documents may be required by the Embassy of Malta in Beijing China.
Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is not in any way can guarantee visa approval. For applicants who can't submit complete requirements, and insist to proceed with the application, shall accept the risk of visa denial. This list of requirements is an instruction of the Embassy and/or Consulate and not a suggestion of documents of what you can only provide.