Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is an accredited travel agency and tour operator by Department of Tourism and Tourism Promotion Board. We are offering assistance for visa application for Filipino tourists who wish to visit France for all-inclusive price of Php 13,000.00 per head (subject to change).
New Zealand Tourist Visa for Filipinos
- Completely filled up and signed NZ Visa Application Form INZ1017. (Please avoid erasures). Print in A4 size bond paper.
- Duly-accomplished application from the Philippine Online Visa Application System - visa.gov.ph (OVAS) submitted in person; or by mail provided it has been notarized either by a Justice of the Peace or public notary.
- Passport valid for at least six (6) months beyond the authorized period of stay in the Philippines. Please have your front page and back page and all the pages with VISA and departure/arrival stamp. Photocopy at the back of the passport, emergency contact details should filled up. (A must).
- Ticket or flight reservation (entry and exit); please do not book your ticket yet.
- Proof of financial capacity OR letter of guarantee from the sponsor with proof of financial capacity.
- Documents proving ties to the home country or country of residence such as employment certificate or property documents.
- Hotel accommodation reservation or any proof of lodging.
- Valid New Zealand visa, if applicable.
- New Zealand Police Conviction Check or Ministry of Justice Certificate from place of residence of applicant.
- Passport-size photo taken colored photo, passport size, taken within six months before the date ofapplication, showing a clear front view of applicant’s face, with a white background. No sleeveless attire. Blurred or low-quality photos are not accepted.
- FOR PLEASURE/ TOURIST ONLY.
- Proof of Financial Capacity (photocopyof latest bank statement and an employment certificate from the employer indicating position and salary, or affidavit of support).
- FOR BUSINESS ONLY. Letter from employer or sponsor of the trip, indicating its specific purpose or nature and length of stay (inclusive dates) in the Philippines, for Tourist Visa (for business only).
- For minor visa applicants (below 18) traveling on their own, affidavit of support and guarantee from either parent, as well as photocopy of parent's bank statement.
- Police clearance valid for 6 months.
- Photocopy of last 3 months Credit Card Statement and photocopy of 1st page of CC.
- Photocopy of NSO/PSA Marriage Certificate (If traveling with spouse)
- Photocopy of NSO/PSA Birth Certificate (If traveling with children)
- Photocopy of PRC ID for professionals. (Doctors, Engineers, Accountants etc.)
- Photocopy of IBP ID for (Lawyers)
- Photocopy of Alien Certificate Registration (ACR) (for Foreign Passport).
- Photocopy of Immigration Certificate of Residence (ICR) (for Foreign Passport).
ADDITIONAL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:
- Photocopy of Land Title Certificate
- Photocopy of Car Registration OR/PR
- Photocopy of Any Property Documents (If any)
ADDITIONAL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:
- Original Certificate of Employment - with salary details, designation and contact details of the company.
- Leave of absence from the Company
- Income Tax Return w/ receipt from BIR
- Company I.D (clear photocopy)
- Photocopy of Business Permit or Mayor's Permit.
- Photocopy of DTI or SEC (*General information sheet showing applicant name as one of the incorporates.
- Business documents (Mayor's Permit, DTI/SEC)
*General information sheet showing applicant name as one of the incorporates.
- Photocopy of Income Tax Return w/ receipt from BIR authorized bank.
FOR STUDENT/ MINOR:
- Original School Certificate issued by the registrar + School I.D (clear photocopy)
- Birth Certificate (Original NSO/PSA).
- Marriage Contract (Original NSO/PSA).
- Affidavit of Support (notarized) + financial documents of parents.
FOR HOUSE WIVES:
- Marriage Contract (Original NSO/PSA )
- Affidavit of Support (notarized) from husband+husband's financial documents or better file together.
FOR SENIOR- 70YRS OLD & ABOVE:
- Photocopy of Senior Citizen I.D.
- Original Bank Certificate - must be under the name of applicant with account type, current balance, account opening date, Average Daily Balance (ADB).
- Bank Statement - original or true copy of bank statements, bank account transactions or passbook for the last 6 months.
- Medical Certificate (from accredited Hospitals or Clinic).
- Retirement Certificate (if early retiree).
- Invitation Letter and Copy of inviter's Passport.
- If invited by Company in New Zealand: Invitation Letter & Copy of New Zealand Company Business Permit.
- Proof of Relationship - Original Birth Certificate and other certificate as proof of relationship betweenthe applicant and inviter.
- Financial Documents - Provide all financial documents of Invitor.
(see list for Employee or Businessman).
*NOTE: The Philippine Embassy assumes no responsibility for any delay or loss in the mail, or while the documents are in the custody of the courier service. The applicant should note the tracking numbers of all envelopes used and submitted.*
- PERSONAL APPEARANCE NEEDED.
- Please expect that there might be delays in processing of visa.
- The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa.
- All rates, fees, requirements and processing are subject to change without prior notice and non-refundable.
- Applicant is responsible in obtaining the complete requirements including the filling-in of forms. Please make sure that your documents are complete for our checking and submission.
- Courier fee for sending travel documents to/from our office in Taguig City is at guest account.
Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is not in any way can guarantee visa approval. For applicants who can't submit complete requirements, and insist to proceed with the application, shall accept the risk of visa denial. This list of requirements is an instruction of the Embassy and/or Consulate and not a suggestion of documents of what you can only provide.