Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is an accredited travel agency and tour operator by Department of Tourism and Tourism Promotion Board. We are offering assistance for visa application for Filipino tourists who wish to visit Norway for all-inclusive price of Php 10,000.00 per head (subject to change).
Norway Visa for Filipinos:
Original passport - valid for three monthsafter the intended travel and containing at least two blank pages. Copies of the bio data page and used pages.
One photo not older than six months, not edited. Glue one photograph on the designated space of the application form.
Travel medical insurance valid for the entire trip and the entire Schengen area, with coverageof at least EUR 30,000.
Schengen Visa Application Form - Duly completed and signed. You must answer every question. If not applicable, write N/A.
Proof of financial means;
- Bank certification, bank books, personal bank statements showing regular income, credit card statements or balance covering the last six months.
- For minors: Proof of parents’ or legal guardian’s economic means.
Proof of ties in the Philippines;
- Proof of social security contributions, if relevant
- Copy of real estate property – title-deed, if relevant
- Proof of family ties in the Philippines (e.g. birth certificate of children or marriage certificate). These certificates should be issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA).
Proof of occupation
If employed: Certificate of employment -Certificate of leave absence-Latest Income Tax Return
If self-employed: Proof of company registration issued by the Department of Trade Industry (DTI)/Securities Exchange Commission SEC registration of business. -Latest Income Tax Return-Business Financial Statement
If pupil or student: Proof of enrolment -Certificate of leave absence if travelling during school year
If travelling with spouse and/or children;
- Marriage contract certified by the Philippine Statistics Authority(PSA)
- Birth certificates of children certified by the Philippine StatisticsAuthority (PSA)
For non-Philippine applicants: Copy of Alien Certificate Registration (ACR) valid at least three monthsbeyond the date of departure from the territory of the Schengen area
- If travelling alone or with only one parent: written consent of the non-travelling parent/legal guardian or proof of sole custody of the travelling parent or legal guardian.
- If the name of the father does not appear in the PSA issued birth certificate, no consent is required.
- Copy of bio data page of parent(s) or legal guardian’s passport.
- Birth certificate certified by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA).
- If travelling alone: Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Clearance.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED DEPENDING ON THE PURPOSE OF THE TRIP:
- TOURISM: Detailed day-to-day itinerary of the planned trip.
- FAMILY OR FRIENDS VISIT: Proof of sponsorship and/or proof of accommodation by the host in Norway: Sponsorship Form
Proof of relationship, such as birth certificate, marriage certificate or photocopy of the bio data page of the sponsor's passport.
TRAVELLING FOR THE PURPOSE OF BUSINESS OR AN OFFICIAL VISIT:
Certificate from the employer:
- Letter of the Phillippine company introducing the businessperson, purpose and duration of the visit(s), financial cover of the visit, short company profile, etc.
INVITATION FROM THE INVITING COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION:
- The letter should contain the following information:
- Relevant personal data of the invited person
- The invited person's function
- Length of the visit
- Purpose of the visit and activity to be undertaken during the stay.
- Who is to cover the cost of the stay; and Name and position of the counter signing person
PROOF OF RECENT BUSINESS CONTACTS:
- Proof of continued business relation between the two companies (e.g. contracts, invoices), if relevant
Participants in commercial fair, congress, cultural and sports events:
A personalised letter containing the relevant personal data of the invited person and his/her function and the name, contact details and position of the counter signing person as well as the length and purpose of the visit or activity.
STUDY, RESEARCH OR OTHER TYPES OF INTERSHIP:
- Certificate of admission or registration at an educational establishment for the purpose of attending academic or vocational courses, or
- Cover letter from the inviting company
- PERSONAL APPEARANCE NEEDED.
- Please expect that there might be delays in processing of visa.
- The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa.
- All rates, fees, requirements and processing are subject to change without prior notice and non-refundable.
- Applicant is responsible in obtaining the complete requirements including the filling-in of forms. Please make sure that your documents are complete for our checking and submission.
- Courier fee for sending travel documents to/from our office in Taguig City is at guest account.
Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is not in any way can guarantee visa approval. For applicants who can't submit complete requirements, and insist to proceed with the application, shall accept the risk of visa denial. This list of requirements is an instruction of the Embassy and/or Consulate and not a suggestion of documents of what you can only provide.