Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is an accredited travel agency and tour operator by Department of Tourism and Tourism Promotion Board. We are offering assistance for visa application for Filipino tourists who wish to visit Sweden for all-inclusive price of Php 10,000.00 per head (subject to change).
Sweden Visa for Filipinos:
- Schengen Visa Application Form- must be completed and signed by the applicant.
- One (1) recent unedited color photograph not older than six months. This is only compulsory for children between the age of 0-12 years or if you do not appear in person at time of the lodgment but have biometrical data submitted in a previous Schengen visa application within the last 59 months which can be reused. Glue one photograph on the designated space of the application form.
- Original passport- valid for 3 months after departure from the Schengen area must have at least 2 unused pages. If your visa is approved, the visa will be affixed on the available page(s).
- Photocopy of the biodata page of your passport
- Application fee
- Photocopy of Paid Travel Medical Insurance- should be valid for all Schengen states and cover the entire period of your intended stay or transit. It should cover the cost of emergency treatment and transport home from medical reasons. The minimum coverage shall be EUR 30,000.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL VISA APPLICANTS
Proof of applicant's financial means- Bank certfication, bank books, personal bank statement showing regular income, credit card statements or balance covering the last six (6) months.
For minors - Proof of parent's or legal guardian's economic means. (cf. the above)
Proof of travel arrangements- copy of the travel itinerary.
Proof of ties in the Philippines- Proof of social security contributions, if relevant. Copy of real estate property-title-deed, if relevant. Proof of family ties in the Philippines (e.g. birth certificate of children or marriage certificate). These certificates should be issued by the Philippines Statictics Authority (PSA).
Proof of occupation
- Certificate of employment
- Certificate of leave absence
- lastest income tax return.
- Proof of company registration issued by the Department of Trade Industry (DTI/Securities Exchange Commission SEC Registration of business, latest tax income return and business financial statement.
If pupil or student:
- Proof of enrollment and certificate of leave absence if travelling during the school year.
Proof of accommodation - confirmation of hotel booking, hotel voucher or letter of promise accommodation by the host.
For non-Philippine applicants – copy of Alien Certificate Registration (ACR) valid at least three months beyond the date of departure from the territory of the Member States.
If travelling with spouse and/or children
- Marriage contract certified by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA).
- Birth certificate of children certified by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA).
Minor under the age of 18
- Travelling alone or with only one parent - written consent of the non-travelling parent/guardian or proof of sole custody of the travelling parent or legal guardian. If the name of the father does not appear in the PSA issued birth certificate, no consent is required.
- Copy of bio data page of parent(s) or legal guardian's passport
- Birth Certificate certified by the Philippines Statistics Authority (PSA).
- If travelling alone- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) clearance.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS FOR VISIT - TOURISM
- Detailed day-to-day itinerary of the planned trip
SUBMITTED APPLICATION AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS SHALL BE PRINTED IN A4 SIZE.
- PERSONAL APPEARANCE NEEDED.
- Please expect that there might be delays in processing of visa.
- The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa.
- All rates, fees, requirements and processing are subject to change without prior notice and non-refundable.
- Applicant is responsible in obtaining the complete requirements including the filling-in of forms. Please make sure that your documents are complete for our checking and submission.
- Courier fee for sending travel documents to/from our office in Taguig City is at guest account.
Travbest Travel & Tours Co. is not in any way can guarantee visa approval. For applicants who can't submit complete requirements, and insist to proceed with the application, shall accept the risk of visa denial. This list of requirements is an instruction of the Embassy and/or Consulate and not a suggestion of documents of what you can only provide.